About the Department
The School of Management Studies has qualified and trained faculty members and well-equipped Infrastructurefacilitiessuch as state-of-the-art classrooms, Separate WIFI enabled block, modern teaching equipment, sophisticated lab facilities with various softwares — SPSS, ERP, Tally etc. The School also has well stocked library with Text books, journals, e-journals, encyclopaedias, almanacs and magazines.
Vision & Mission
Vision of the Department:
To be a Centre of Excellence in Management Studies and Commerce, imparting and developing Managerial leadership and entrepreneurial skills to students and to provide managers for the global market
Mission of the Department:
- To provide an affordable opportunity for diverse group of students and other stakeholders to learn by synergizing education, research, innovation and outreach efforts.
- To inculcate self-discipline, values, ethics and devotion to duty among students to make them good citizens, leaders, professionals & entrepreneurs.
- To develop future business leaders through imparting high quality of analytical ability & decision making capability.
- To offer exposure to global business standards and inculcate strategic management aspiration.
- MBA (Specializations in Finance, HRM, Marketing Management, Organisational Behavior, Strategy, MIS, Entrepreneurship and Operations management)
- MBA (Logistics and Shipping Management)
- MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- MBA (Business Analytics)
- MBA (Integrated)
- M.Phil (Management)
- Ph.D (Management)
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide best quality of education and prepare the students to meet global standards and competitive environment
- To inculcate team spirit and leadership capabilities among students to develop business leaders for organizational development
- To impart ethical and moral values to create better citizens and society
- To develop entrepreneurial skills to plan strategically and encourage them to become Entrepreneurs