VISTAS Online Privacy Statement
This Online Privacy Statement applies to this website, which is published by VISTAS. VISTAS is committed to respecting individuals’ privacy. By choosing to continue to use this VISTAS website, you agree to VISTAS’s collection and use of personal information and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
Collection of Information:
The VISTAS automatically collects the following information:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The URL of the website from which you linked directly to the VISTAS website;
- The date and time you accessed the VISTAS website;
- The pages you visited, including the information requested through your browser, the response from your browser, the size of the page you received in response to the request, and the marketing email or web page that referred you to the page you visited; and
- The web browser and operating system you used to access the VISTAS website.
Additionally, VISTAS may request that you provide certain personal information such as name, username, email address, mailing address, telephone number, or social network account information. VISTAS may aggregate information collected from your visit to this website with other information at the VISTAS.
Use of Information
The VISTAS will only use your personal data on a lawful basis to fulfill a legitimate interest of the VISTAS. The VISTAS may use information collected from your visit to this website to:
- Manage and improve the user experience and preferences associated with this website and VISTAS communications;
- Track how often people gain access to or read the VISTAS content;
- Optimize and personalize your online interactions with the VISTAS;
- Fulfill your online requests for goods or services;
- Identify anomalies in web traffic in order to help protect personal and VISTAS institutional information; and
- Exercise the VISTAS’s legal rights, defend against legal claims, or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
Disclosure or Sharing of Information
The VISTAS may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website or the services the VISTAS provides. Those providers and suppliers may have access to the information the VISTAS collects in order to fulfil their obligations to the VISTAS.
VISTAS may use various technologies such as cookies, applets, scripts, server logs, custom URL parameters, tracking images, information and correspondence, or web analytics to collect information. Depending on your browser you may be able to disable certain collection methods. This may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
VISTAS may provide links on this website to other non-VISTAS websites. VISTAS may also partner with third parties to place VISTAS related ads on non-VISTAS websites. Your use of non-VISTAS websites is subject to the terms and conditions or privacy statements of the providers of those websites.
The VISTAS strives to protect information through measures described in the VISTAS Administrative Policy Statements
If you have questions about the collection or use of information you should contact the VISTAS- [email protected]
Changes to this Online Privacy Statement
The VISTAS may periodically update this Online Privacy Statement. The revised statement will be posted at https://vistas.ac.in/privacy.