PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- PEO1: Learn the fundamentals of the performance aspect of Western Classical Karnatic Music from the basics to an advanced level in a gradual manner.
- PEO2: Learn the theoretical concepts of Western Classical music simultaneously along with honing practical skill
- PEO3: Understand the historical evolution of Western Classical music through the various eras.
- PEO4: Develop an inquisitive mind to pursue further higher study and research in the field of Classical Art and publish research findings and innovations in seminars and journals.
- PEO5: Develop analytical, critical and innovative thinking skills, leadership qualities, and good attitude well prepared for lifelong learning and service to World Culture and Heritage.