PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES(PEO)
- PEO1: Learn the fundamentals of the performance aspect of Indian Classical Karnatic Music from the basics to an advanced level in a traditional manner.
- PEO2: Present and perform compositions of the great composers and develop aspects of Manodharma sangita.
- PEO3: Understand theoretical concepts and evolution of Karnatic music through time from Tamil and Sanskrit works.
- PEO4: Develop an inquisitive mind to pursue further higher study and research in the field of Classical Art and publish research findings and innovations in seminars and journals.
- PEO5: Develop analytical, critical and innovative thinking skills, leadership qualities, and good attitude well prepared for lifelong learning and service to Indian Culture and Heritage.