PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES(PEO)
- PEO1: To provide graduates with profound knowledge in various fields of Pharmaceutical Sciences according to the needs of Pharmaceutical industry, community and Hospital Pharmacy with necessary skillset.
- PEO2: Display practical knowledge, identify and find solutions on research problems related tothe latest trends in communication technology such as cognitive radio, Software defined systems and Software controlled systems, etc.
- PEO3: The philosophy of the institute is to prepare students to excel in postgraduate programmes and also to succeed in Pharmaceutical industry or in the profession wherever the student chose through innovative teaching methodologies that engage students in self learning.
- PEO4: Graduates will be prepared to become better communicators and leaders of Pharma and health sectors with ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to relate issues in Pharmaceutical Sciences to a broader social context.
- PEO5: Graduates will be equipped with integrity and ethical values and update their knowledge by organizing/attending the workshops, seminars and conferences at National and International level.
- PEO6: Graduates of the program will be able to evaluate pros and cons, benefits and deficiencies of the matter they studied in pharmaceutical technology and ideology they observed in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.