To establish a framework for excellence and promote the growth of the institution as a leading one by stimulating and encouraging excitement, desire and passion for Physics in the curriculum and by innovative research
- To provide quality education in both theoretical and experimental Physics, with special emphasis on project-based learning.
- To promote the developmental activities of the Department by encouraging students to participate in both co-curricular and extracurricular events.
- To excel in quality teaching and research by attracting the best minds and keeping pace with contemporary research with good infrastructure and facilities.
- To enhance the teaching-learning process to engage faculty members in research.
- To create novel ideas through research-based activities.