Higher Education Cell
The Higher Education Cell is augmented to promote higher education and provide guidance to choose their area of study. It is aimed at assisting students in achieving their dreams to pursue higher education in desires countries. This cell works towards identifying students potential and harnessing their skills and abilities to become holistic citizens of the nation. This is a wellstructured support system in VISTAS for pursing Higher Studies in India and abroad.
The Higher Education Cell in VISTAS Facilities the student’s life-long commitment to learning by providing a wide array of opportunities. This will improve their knowledge as well as their career prospects and lead them to be productive citizens of the world.
The mission is to provide exposure to students to pursue higher studies in India and abroad. The higher education cell will interface with the appropriate bodies and collaborate with leading National and International Institutions.
The primary objectives of the HEC is to:
- Creating awareness among students of various avenues for higher studies.
- Identify the student’s skill sets, aptitude and career aspirations and place them appropriately.
- Collaborate with various organizations and institutions to identify and pursue opportunities for higher education.
- Nurturing a network among Universities, Colleges, Institutions abroad committed to impart higher education and collaborative study programmes.
- Organizing one-on-one counseling sessions with eminent university or institution representatives on the preparations and procedures for applying to a higher education program
The Goals of HEC are defined as follows:
- To organize various programmes to guide the students toward higher studies.
- To facilitate students to identify their aptitude for learning and the course they want to pursue.
- To guide students in the various procedures involved in getting admission to various universities in India and abroad.
- To encourage students to take up various competitive test like GATE, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAEL, SAT, GMAT, GRE, ACT AND LSAT.