VISTAS SPS LAB
The major objective of providing consultancy services to academic and industry is to promote science and technology with social benefits. VISTAS is also willing to serve as a resource hub in connecting strategic partners from academic and industries for business development.
VISTAS had established, “VISTAS SPS LAB”, a Government authorized organization in the fields of Analytical Testing of Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Ayurveda which is engaged in offering analysis and Industrial Testing Services.
Our organization hold expertise in offering Chemical Analysis, Pharmaceutical and Industrial Testing Services to our clients. These services are rendered in compliance with set industry standards and norms. We make use of technically advanced instruments and equipment to offer these services in an efficient manner. We are particularly adept at co-ordinating industry-academia collaborations and the translation of research based techniques to the industrial environment. Our services are reliable, accurate, authentic, flexible, and has personalized approach
Our organization is backed by a team of skilled and experienced professionals, which helps us in offering products and services as per the exact requirements of our customer. The team involved in the research remains in close contact with the customer to understand their requirements and offer the services and products accordingly. They also render the services and products as per the set industry standards that further help in gaining the satisfaction of our clients.
The services offered by us includes
- Chemical Analysis
- Physio-Chemical Analysis
- Instrumental Analysis
- Analysis of Pharmaceutical Products, (API, Raw Materials & Finished products) to certify whether they conform to the set Standards specified in the IP, BP, USP, USSRP, JP, D & C Act etc., as the case may be.
- Cosmetics in accordance with the BIS and D & C Act.
- Water Analysis
- Purity of Chemicals
- Impurity profiling
- Training of sponsored scientists desirous of learning the concepts of analysis.
- Project guidance to students carrying out research.
- Research scholars can also avail the facilities of the SPS LAB
VISTAS SPS LAB provides specialist analytical and research services for pharmaceuticals, biotechnology products, fine chemicals and other substances using a variety of spectroscopic, physicochemical and theoretical techniques.
We offer you rapid analysis of samples for various spectroscopical studies like:
- • UV-visible spectrophotometer
- • FTIR
- • Fluorescence (photometric)
- • Polarimetry
Chromatographic and Electrophoretic studies
The state-of-art technological excellence had been implicated in the lab with sophisticated instruments such as:
- • HPLC
- • DSC
- • Fully automated HPLC
- • HPTLC
- • Gel electrophoresis
- • Gel Doc Scanner and many more
The breadth of our expertise allows us to advice on the wider implications of results, particularly in terms of drug discovery and optimisation. A general goal of our services is to provide not just results but understanding the real time problems encountered and providing rational solutions. The rare combination of the expertise, excellence in infra structure and conducive environment encourages us to take up research confirming the highest level of ethics.
Molecular Level Approach
- • Drug properties & binding
- • Protein Binding studies
- • Drug discovery & optimization
- • Reference spectra & data
- • Studies of synthetic compounds, natural products
- • Solubility profile of pharmaceuticals
Following categories are tested and reported as per
- a) INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA, BRITISH PHARMACOPOEIA, U.S. PHARMACOPOEIA, EUROPEAN PHARMACOPOEIA
- b) Pharmaceutical standardization of herbals, synthetic drugs, Ayurvedic & Cosmetic Formulations,
- c) Extracts, Concentrates of Phytochemicals & Essential oils.
- d) Standardization of Dosage forms like Tablets, Capsules, Syrups, API, Raw materials etc.
- e) QC of Packing materials and their tests.
- f) Organic compounds and Solvents
With the aid of our sophisticated infrastructural facilities and efficient workforce, we could promise to deliver an exceptional result for your analysis. To perform all our operations in a streamlined manner, we have divided our infrastructure into departments like quality testing, R&D, processing, administrative. Our SPS LAB is well equipped with all the requisite machinery and equipments that are based on cutting edge technology. Further, we also possess power back system so as to avoid power cuts/failures during the processes.
Our team has in depth expertise and knowledge and is in a position to solve the mystery and can give complete solutions. Our high quality solutions will help us to reform our business operations while keeping a track of our anomalies. Besides, SPS LAB is motivated team of employees with diverse skills and knowledge to assist us in our activities. Utilizing innovative ideas and policies, they assist us in offering comprehensive consultancy services.
How to contact the Centre?
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Chennai – 600 117, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: (O) + 91 – 44 – 2266 2500 / 01 / 02 / 03 Extn: 112
Mobile: O – 9840126575