PROGRAM OUTCOME (PO)
PO1: During this BPT degree, one can gain a comprehensive knowledge of physiotherapy, including areas such as Orthopedics, neurology, cardiac & Respiratory conditions, OBG and preventative health care.
PO2: The Bachelor of Physiotherapy incorporates significant clinical and professional training opportunities, providing hands-on experience with real patients in a supervised environment.
PO3: Students will have the ability to effectively work with patients and other Clients with respect to the care of individuals, specific groups, communities or populations
PO4: Students will have the Demonstrated skills that support lifelong learning in personal and professional development
PO5: One can apply a distinct body of knowledge, skills and attitudes, incorporating ethical action, to improve the health and well-being of patients & other Clients.
Curriculum & Syllabus
CURRICULUM & SYLLABUS
MINIMUM CREDITS TO BE EARNED: 200
|Program||Eligibility||Criteria for Merit|
|B.P.T||50% of marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology||Merit Based on percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination.|
- Clinical researcher
- Private practise
- Physiotherapist in Multinational company as corporate physiotherapist
- Physical fitness Advisor in Gym
- Ergonomic expert in companies which involve manual labour and automated machines
- Consultant Physiotherapist in hospitals, Multi – speciality centre, rehabilitation centre, Special schools,and old age home
- Developmental therapist for special children
- Health care support member in Oncology
- Chief Physiotherapist in Private clinics
At the very outset I would like to express my heartiest thanks to vels family . I extend my warm regards to my department, school of physiotherapy which as immensely helped me succeed . I am highly indebted to the entire family , in particular our beloved HOD and faculties , for helping me to achieve great heights in carrier. I benefited a lot from faculty members who were always cooperative .It is a place of knowledge and bliss .
| Tuition Fee 2023 - 2024 (Per Sem) ||Other Fee (Per Sem)||Total Fee (Per Sem)
| 40,000 || 6,500 || 46,500