CO1: Produce different types of breads using various types of flours
CO2: Exhibit knowledge and skills in making desserts, sauces, chocolate in various forms and textures
CO3: Create decorative show piece with hands on participation
CO4: Organize, design and present buffet platters using artistically made desserts and show piece works.
CO5: Analyze and evaluate product quality based on color, taste and texture.
Curriculum & Syllabus
[table “” not found /]
- Flight kitchens and Cruise line kitchens.
- Hospitality services in various MNCs.
- Entry level in pastry department in star hotels.
- Forest Lodges, Guest Houses, and resorts.
- Self-employment (as an entrepreneur)
- Employed at canteens in colleges, schools, in factories, company guest houses etc.
- Catering departments of railways, banks, armed forces, shipping companies etc.
I had joined the VELS School of Hotel & Catering Management in 2020-2021 to do a one year certificate course in bakery & confectionery. The Bakery and confectionery has the perfect environment to learn if you are passionate about becoming a great baker. The pastry chefs who prepare you for the future were excellent, incredible and pleasant. They truly want you to succeed. All classes were great with hands-on sessions and at the end you sample a host of goodies. I thoroughly enjoyed the training I received at VELS.
|Tuition Fee per year||Administration Fee||Registration Fee||Misc. (per sem)||Exam Fee (Per Sem)||At the time of admission||Even Sem||Odd Sem