CO1:Handle front office equipment.
CO2: Manage the guest during check in and check out.
CO3: Register and reserve guest at hotel front office.
CO4: Operate property management systems.
CO5: Implement hotel safety and security procedures.
CO6: Maintain quality guest service.
Curriculum & Syllabus
[table “” not found /]
- Front office assistants in Hotels.
- Supervisors in residential apartments.
- Hospital administration
- Receptionists in various MNCs.
- Reservation and reception services at Forest Lodges, Guest Houses, and resorts.
- Self-employment (as an entrepreneur)
I had joined the VELS School of Hotel & Catering Management in 2020-2021 and did a one year certificate course in Front Office. Lecturers who taught me were outstanding and very helpful during my tenure there. With the training I received I was able to get a good job in my home town.
Customer relations Manager, Ramesh hospital, Vijayawada
|Tuition Fee per year||Administration Fee||Registration Fee||Misc. |
|Skill Enhancement Fee |
|Exam Fee |
|At the time of admission||Even Sem||Odd Sem|